A co-op is a co-operative effort between homeschooling families to provide classes and opportunities for their children.
GUIDE co-op class basic information:
- Our Co-op classes meet every other Monday for three hours of classes from 9:15-12:45
- We meet at Hillside Discipleship Church-about 15 minutes north of Lapeer on M-24
- There are classes for all ages from preschool to 12th grade with nursery for those younger than preschool
- We are open to ALL Independent homeschooling families that are directing their child’s education according to Michigan State laws
- All of our classes are taught by fellow moms or dads who have signed the Statement of Faith
- All of our classes will be taught from a biblical worldview
- There is a per semester fee of $55 for the whole family no matter what size. This fee is the only fee
- The fall semester starts in September and goes through December
- The winter semester starts in January and goes through May
For specific details on the registration process please go to registration
- If you have any questions, please email us, we would be happy to help in any way we can on your homeschool journey!
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6