We require all families to uphold these statements, even if they are not in full agreeance with them. Teachers and leaders will be required to adhere to them in all their areas of service. All of our class offerings will be from a biblical worldview.
GUIDE Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the Word of God and without error in the original writings, and to be the only rule and authority for faith and practice. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe in the one true God who is eternally and equally existent in three persons: God the Father; God the Son; and, God the Holy Spirit. (John 10:30; 2 Corinthians 13:14; 1 Peter 1:2)
- We believe that man came by direct creation of God and not by evolution. (Genesis 1-2; John 1:3; Colossians 1:16-17)
- We believe that man was created in the image of God. Through man’s sin, he was separated from God, becoming spiritually lost and needing to be born again. (Genesis 1:26-27; John 3:3; Romans 5:15)
- We believe that salvation is by grace alone, by believing in and accepting Christ as personal Savior. Salvation is only through the shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. (John 1:12; Ephesians 1:7; 2:8-9)
- We believe that the church of Jesus Christ is composed of all born-again believers. As believers, we are called to live lives pleasing to the Lord and to abstain from practices which grieve Him.
- We believe that marriage is between one man and one woman and anything outside that is contrary to the Word of God(Romans 1:18-32, Matt 19:4-5).
- We believe that God is the giver of life and all human life is sacred and to be protected. (Genesis 1:27; Job 12:9-10; Psalm 139:13-16; Exodus 20:13; Psalm 82:3-4)
If questions arise that are not covered in the statement of faith we encourage discussion, study of the word of God, and prayer for God’s direction for your personal life with respect for others. It is never appropriate to tear down other people or organizations. We set aside our differences in order to serve and love people.